RevMail Problem

Roger Kingston roger.kingston at ultrasolve.com
Mon Feb 14 15:42:41 EST 2005

Thanks Dwayne,
I tried your suggestion, but my version of RR was already up to date.

The problem does seem to be related to a missing library in the
stand-alone.  Revmail doesn't work from the standalone until I start the
RR development environment.  Whereupon, the mail in the standalone
script behaves impeccably, even if I exit the RR development app.  A
reboot of my PC then restores the standalone to its non-mailing state.

Regards
Roger Kingston

>Hi Roger,
>Problem lies in the original revlibrary.rev file (components/global
>environment/)
>The problem has been fixed, you can download an update by running Rev
2.5 then choose Help > Check >for Updates... You will probably be
prompted to update the revstandalonesettings.rev file