PDF plug-in

Stephen Van Esch vanesch at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 13 22:01:58 EST 2005

Folks:

Searching through the archives for a solution to my
pdf dilemma, I came across a thread regarding the
possibility of porting or creating a plug-in similar
to a PDF Xtra for Director. On the Director side, the
Xtra displays pdfs within the project and allows some
control over the pdf (zoom, search, print etc.). I'm
currently using this Xtra on another project and find
it very handy. Has anything happened to this?

Steve