Launch pdf on cd

Stephen Van Esch vanesch at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 13 21:52:46 EST 2005

Chipp:

Thanks for this. One thing. As I understand it, CARO
is associated with Acrobat. I'm assuming that
substituting the creator type for Preview will work
equally well.

I do own a copy of altBrowser and my backup plan is to
convert the pdf to HTML and use that. If Safari
displayed pdfs within the browser, altBrowser would
probably be my first choice.

Thanks again.

Steve