RevMail Problem

Roger Kingston roger.kingston at ultrasolve.com
Sun Feb 13 16:16:53 EST 2005

I'm running RR 2.5 under MS Windows XP SP2 and have stumbled across a
problem with revMail in a standalone.  The mail script I have is in a
button on a card in a substack and it works fine in the Development
environment and MS Outlook - starting the mail program if it's not
running, but just does nothing in the standalone. (No error message).

Code is:
revMail lvMailTo,lvRecipientList,lvSubject,lvBody

The Standalone Application Settings are set to 'search' for required
inclusions.

Can anyone help please?

Roger Kingston