VPC Ed. Pricing and Version Recommendation needed

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Fri Feb 11 15:31:03 EST 2005

Mark,

Are you at a university?  My university bookstore either stocks it or can
order it.  I suppose you could also order it directly from Microsoft.  If
you already have access to a license for XP, just get the emulator itself
without the OS (for example, your ed institution may well have a license
agreement that allows  you a free/low-cost license for home use).  This
should bring down the cost considerably.

Judy