Comment on editing front scripts

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Feb 11 13:52:03 EST 2005

Mark Talluto wrote:

> On Feb 11, 2005, at 9:53 AM, MisterX wrote:
>
>> There's also some scripts or calls you dont want to have in the
>> frontscripts! Rather reserved for the back scripts or stacksinuse...
>
> This is true.  I could probably move half of my code to the back scripts.

This reminds me of an annoyance:  as noted in the docs somewhere,
sometimes script errors in frontscripts or backscripts are not reported
properly as such, instead pointing to the non-inserted script that
called it.

Why is that, and how hard would it be to fix?

Mark W?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation