MP3 without QuickTime on Windows

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Fri Feb 11 13:18:57 EST 2005

This is good to hear!

What about just plain wav support? Those are mac and lunix readeable and
work well (with an exception to some lower bitrates)... I'll test the mp3s
definitely too! Why didnt I try before beats me!

Wait a minute, ogg encodings too then, Rev is getting there where we want it
I hope!!!

Play is such a powerful word!
Too bad many dont take it seriously!

XB