Have you developed Windows stacks on Mac w Virtual PC?

Glasgow David David.Glasgow at calderstones.nhs.uk
Thu Feb 10 04:52:55 EST 2005

To answer a question you haven't asked.....I regularly use VPC to test a
new build and the only 2 caveats are that my old version (4.x) gets a
little muddled about the location of the screenloc and VPC seems to
behave much *better* than most typical Win installs.

As to builds, I have done it quite a few times and it works OK, if
slowly.  The reason I did it was to try to see if it would fix a bug in
shown a Win standalone built on the Mac.  It didn't fix it, because of
course the problem was to do with platform specific scripting (mine) and
nothing to do with the build platform.

Best wishes,

David Glasgow

Message: 1