Ann: Kount Fu Master

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Wed Feb 9 12:01:29 EST 2005

Hi Rev Scripters,

I made a discrete mention about this new game im working on in a post
yesterday so I thought I might as well anounce the beta test release of the
game engine and demo...

The explanation, unworthy screenshot and url for the story and demo download
is available at
http://www.monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=174

There might be plans to develop downloadable custom kits to adapts themes,
shapes, sounds, languages, sounds, images, scores and more... Ideas
abound... Im just wondering if this is worth the effort to develop for
educational markets or if it's just the kind of shareware that get played
once and forgotten. It does have a valuable benefit - it teaches you to
count much faster than before... ;)

If you're interested in the game or debugging it or translating it into your
language, please inquire! There's free licenses in trade for a few...

Cheers a la Rev
Xavier
--
http://MonsieurX.com - Nitrous tools for RunRev development!