embedded video/audio player?

Lynch, Jonathan BNZ2 at CDC.GOV
Wed Feb 9 10:29:33 EST 2005

Well - I didn't mean that it would have the ability to play any format.
There are already programs that convert mpeg to gif animation, for
example. I just meant the ability to play and control one format. The
conversion to that format would take place during production - not on
the users end.

I read somewhere, but I cannot remember if it was in the REV docs or on
this discussion group, about using a constantly updated image as a means
of showing video animation. Was that just speculative, or has that
actually been done?

Cheers,

Jonathan