Open Directory reminder

Dom mcdomi at free.fr
Tue Feb 8 04:11:19 EST 2005

Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:

> You can add them to the main Transcript listing with the word "FRENCH"
> as the first word in all caps to help other French speakers find it easily.

My concern was that there is no "Transcript" entry in the french
speaking section...

As for your suggestion, at Open Directory they clearly warn against this
-- they don't want non english speaking section under the main
listing...

So, I thought simply to translate the english description under
"Transcript" title, to put it under a new "transcript" title in the
french speaking section -- but you have to be an editor to do that.

By the way, I know there is a number of french speaking people onto this
list (not so much on the Revolutionfr list ;-<)
-- one may add some vivid french speaking web sites to the new section!