.mov on Windows

Stephen Van Esch vanesch at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 21:58:35 EST 2005

Folks:

I'm testing a stack that includes a single .mov file.
The movie displays fine on a Mac but doesn't appear on
Windows.

If I try to open the movie on the disc rather than
through the app I receive a message that states that I
"may have problems playing the video track because the
required compressor could not be found."

Quicktime 6 is installed on the target machine.

Is there something I'm doing wrong when encoding the
video that Rev won't accept? I'm currently using
SnapzProX to capture video.

Unfortunately, I can't test extensively on Windows
because I don't have ready access to a Windows box.

Steve