Open Directory reminder

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Feb 7 17:14:42 EST 2005

Dom wrote:
> Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:
>

>><http://dmoz.org/Computers/Programming/Languages/Transcript/>
>

> Hmmmm... seems that there is NO "Transcript" category in French!
> And there is no link to submit a new category -- unless you are an
> editor..
>
> I have one or two web sites to submit
> -- but these are somewhat dormant, by now ;-)

If the sites are dormant than I'm unclear about the usefulness of
creating a new category for them.

You can add them to the main Transcript listing with the word "FRENCH"
as the first word in all caps to help other French speakers find it easily.

If enough sites are out there discussing Transcript in French you can
suggest to the category manager that a new sub-category be added.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation