email & url link.

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 16:27:12 EST 2005

--- Paul Salyers <ps1 at softseven.org> wrote:

> Email link
>          on mouseUp
>            put field "vAddress" into tAddress
>            revMail tAddress
>          end mouseUp
>

> URL link
>
>          on mouseUp
>            put field "vWeb" into tWeb
>           revGoURL tWeb
>          end mouseUp
>

> I have this in my card, on my windows it works ok,
> but a friend used it on
> his Mac and it went to my url both times.
>
> Anyone know why this is?
>
> Paul Salyers

Hi Paul,

Two sugegstions :

1) there used to be a problem with Rev 2.5 on MacOSX
which would make revMail commands open up the web
browser -- you should run 'Check for Updates' in the
'Help' menu.

2) if this still doesn't do it, you might want to give
your tester a special version where you put an 'answer
tAddress' just before the call to revMail, to make
sure it contains the correct data.

Hope this helped,

Jan Schenkel.

=====