problem in libURL...

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Mon Feb 7 14:57:22 EST 2005

On Feb 7, 2005, at 11:42 AM, Jan Schenkel wrote:
> Hi Trevor and Andre,
>
> You'll be glad to hear tht I've fixed that oversight
> for the next version. However, I was not aware of a
> timeout error.

As far as I can tell the timeout error just occurred because the
headers were messed up.  I noticed when I tried to download mp3 files
from a server after use the XML-RPC calls.  I couldn't figure out why
the timeout occurred until I looked at the headers.

> And revXMLRPC_CreateRequest is a _function_ not a
> command, and it returns an internal ID, which just
> happens to be the XML tree that is used for storing
> the request, and points to oher data in the XML-RPC
> library internal data structures.
> I think I've covered most of the reported bugs in the
> XML-RPC library, but if you encounter something that
> isn't in bugzilla, please do so asap, so I can get on
> top of it.

I've reported all of the ones I've found.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia
trevor at mangomultimedia.com