Searchable archives?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sun Feb 6 23:48:01 EST 2005

Glen-

GB> Well seeing as you have mentioned the dreaded "count" word here I have
GB> counted the number of results returned when you ask for 10 and it seems
GB> to be 9 every time.  Are you returning 10 results and only displaying 9
GB> or returning 9 and displaying them correctly?

Now cut that out!

Actually, it's neither. I'm handing the arguments off to google and
parsing the results. I'll take a look through my parsing routines and
see if anything jumps out at me, but otherwise I'm just displaying
what I get back. Of course, the 10 is a maximum number, so if there
are only 9 hits that's all you'll get.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net