Printing Crashes Rev in OSX

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Sat Feb 5 20:22:55 EST 2005

Aloha to all from Hawaii, where we don't have any native clover leafs.

OK, I get it! Thanks. "Mahalo" as we say here.

  I was under the misconception that Switch was
some kind of alternate way of doing a series of "ifs" one after the
other.

Actually, now that I understand it correctly, I could put the proper
use (fall thru if no break) to work for a number of things.

Love the on-ramp analogy...  Alex, you should make additions to the
docs (smile)

I did drive in Mauritius for a few years where they have those British
circular round-a-bout intersections for as many as five converging
highways... No traffic lights required: pretty scary but *very*
efficient like the switch structure...

Case closed for now. Thanks again for the incredible patience of the
kind souls on this list!

Sivkatirswami