Download problem

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Sat Feb 5 17:33:54 EST 2005

I just did some tests and I'm getting the same thing.  I also tried a number of other URL's to find that Rev downloads them just fine.  One thing I did do was check to see how well I could download from a Secure (https://) server, and discovered that I am also having the same problems.

I believe that the reason Rev is not getting the file is because it cannot connect to the secure server properly.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
Compress Images Easily with JPEGCompress
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com