Searchable archives?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Feb 5 13:56:05 EST 2005

Jerry-

JB> I downloaded this plugin and I really like it.  For some reason,
JB> though, Mark, when I click on a message and then hit the "by date"
JB> button, I (almost) always seem to get the "August 2002" archives by
JB> date, regardless of which message I've selected.  Am I misunderstanding
JB> the function of this button?

Why, yes, of course you are misunderstanding it. The purpose of that
button is to cultivate a sense of developer humility.

I have fixed it and uploaded the new version. Everyone is encouraged
to upgrade their ArchiveSearch plugin to the new one (v1.4).

http://www.ahsoftware.net/ArchiveSearch.html

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net