Problem! Inaccessible substack

Jerry Balzano gjbalzano at popmail.ucsd.edu
Fri Feb 4 19:46:42 EST 2005

First of all, thanks to Chipp, Alex, and Glen for their speedy replies.
  Unfortunately, nothing worked!  Chipp, I tried the button script you
gave me below; it runs but does nothing observable.  If I add a line
asking to set the loc of the stack to the screenloc, *then* I get a
"can't find stack" error.  Glen, the Application Browser doesn't even
"see" this substack for some reason.

The plot thickens: a few days ago I downloaded Richard Gaskin's 4W
Devolution suite.  It turns out that Richard's 4W Object Browser *does*
see the substack.  It even sees that the substack "33" contains two
cards, and gives me the card ids for them.  But if I try to select
anything in the 4W Object Browser window pertaining to substack "33", I
get "There was an error executing a script in stack 4WObjectBrowser."

Still open to any wild suggestions for things I might try to get at
this infernal stack or any of its cards.

JerryB