Invisible bugs at runtime!

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Fri Feb 4 13:13:30 EST 2005

When I compile applications, I get some bugs I dont see in development.

Im ubertired waiting for any bugzilla feedback or hope from request from
feedback from support or anyone... Im at a complete loss!

My last build, now doesn't crash because of a "dumb" opencard handler that
took some finding but now this new version displays a revErrordialog with a
mention of an external library (missing?) just a half second before I switch
a card - not when I launch the game, just when i press an ok button that
goes to a card with a visual effect!

I dont use QT...

I tried to fix this with using the option to have RR load libraries by
itself at compilation but it didn't help.

What is funny is that it only happens at startup. Doesn't happen after.
Doesn't happen in the development!

There's no session log for applications, no NT events to expect from RR and
no way to know why this happens or what the error message said!

2nd time in this one application where the unexplainable bugs keep coming at
compile time!

Anyone had these problems? I must be computer damned!

Thanks in advance
Best to all
Xavier