Audio issues in Rev on Windows

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Fri Feb 4 13:08:15 EST 2005

Some of you already know that there is a problem playing wav files with
RunRev on PCs if their bitrate is too low. No other program I've seen has
the problem... Either you get nothing or an earfull of noise (Are these
dangerous for my audio monitors?) if it's a bad bitrate...

Does anyone know a way around this? Or a mass-files bitrate converter
program?

Please dont suggest QT...

Another problem I found is that the audiovolume in rev just doesn't work
like any other windows programs, it changes the volume of the system and not
it's own... GRRRRR - This is a major bug that's gonna make PC users scream!

Any solutions or bugzillas I should vote for?

Cheers
Xavier