unscribe - solution - perl/Rev script to read mail like this and forward it to appropriate other perl/Rev script?

James Witte jswitte at bloomington.in.us
Fri Feb 4 12:26:02 EST 2005

>> I want to unscribe to this mail list.
>>
>> Thank you
> Am I missing something?
><snip>

   Might a bit of very simple NLP be in order here?

   How difficult would it be to write a small (7 line perhaps?) Perl or Rev
script (I assume RunRev eats its own dogfood for it's list server
management too) to detect things like this, forward the sender address to
the appropriate other list-manger script, send a message to that effect to
the sender, and then delete it from the Use-Rev list (okay, maybe 12 lines
for all that).

   We are programmers after all..

Jim Witte