"refresh" the Finder?

Chris Sheffield revlist at cableone.net
Fri Feb 4 10:49:37 EST 2005

Thanks, Frank, and everyone else who responded to this.  I appreciate the
help even though it was slightly OT.  I got it to work the way I wanted by
using AppleScript to send the folder to the trash, and then using Frank's
and James' ideas to delete the folder from there.  Works perfectly!

Thanks again.

Chris Sheffield
Software Development
Read Naturally