Quicktime controller does not work

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Thu Feb 3 22:34:04 EST 2005

I have a stack that uses a quicktime player to run .mp3 audio files
using quicktime. I  have set the player to always buffer, visible, and
show controller. But the controller bar does not work.. you cannot grab
the thumb (smallround ball on the slider bar of the controller) and
move back and forth in the talk...

I grabbed all that player objects, put it in a new stack with only a
button to "start player "theTape"  to eliminate any of my scripts
interference... still the controller doesn't let you move it back and
forth.

What's strange is.. I've been using this stack in various forms, from
when it first was created in Supercard, nearly 10 years ago, ported to
metacard then to Revolution and, I remember in earlier versions of
Revolution, the player control *did* work...

Any clues?

Sivakatirswami
Himalayan Academy Publications
katir at hindu.org