ANN: InstallGadget 1.1 Released

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Thu Feb 3 21:46:03 EST 2005

Hi

Just letting everyone know that a new version of your favorite installer has
been released! If you haven't seen it yet it's simply the easiest way to
create installers for Windows and disk images for OS X.

Download it from: http://www.sweattechnologies.com/InstallGadget

We've fixed a few issues (it now works on Windows 95,98 and Me) and made
some enhancements:
 - Multiple language installer interface and license agreements supporting
eight languages as well as the default English (just create a license file
that includes the name of a supported language)
 - RTF license files on OS X
 - Drag and drop folders onto the InstallGadget application icon and as a
result we can integrate our standalone build process with InstallGadget by
creating a plugin library or backscript that handles the standaloneSaved
message like this...

on standaloneSaved pFolder
	# Make any changes you require to your build folder
	launch pFolder with "path to InstallGadget"
end standaloneSaved

Have fun ;-)

  Monte Goulding - monte at sweattechnologies.com
  Sweat Technologies

  InstallGadget - How To Create An Installer In 10 Seconds
  http://www.sweattechnologies.com/InstallGadget