OT Windows Mobile (was Re: New Externals...)

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Thu Feb 3 18:51:20 EST 2005

On Feb 3, 2005, at 5:24 PM, Frank D. Engel, Jr. wrote:

>  I think .net will be available for Windows Mobile soon (is it
> already?), so a .net runtime version would automatically provide
> support for software on Windows Mobile, Windows itself (2000+,
> correct?)

it is right now, it's called .NET CF or in plain english DotNET Compact
Framework, my iPAQ rx3400 running windows mobile 2003 SE runs it fine,
I even created a hello world for it in my mac using DotGNU project...
but for the whole infinite love of God, I would rather be with Rev!

Andre

--
Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004 ð BRAZIL
http://studio.soapdog.org