GIF export scaling problems

Frank Leahy frank at backtalk.com
Thu Feb 3 18:14:49 EST 2005

Has anyone else tried to use the GIF export?  It appears to work in 2.2
without a key (the patent ran out just before 2.2 was released).

The problem I'm having is that when you scale the GIF image smaller it
looks terrible.  Does anyone know if there's a command that will tell
RunRev it to do a better job of scaling, maybe something like
resizeQuality?  Or will I have to output a temp jpeg image, read it
back in and re-output as a GIF?

Thanks,
-- Frank

Web Photos Pro: Software for Photo Bloggers and Other Photo Power Users
See us on the web at http://www.webphotospro.com/