New Externals...

Michael J. Lew michaell at unimelb.edu.au
Thu Feb 3 17:02:23 EST 2005

I would make use of an empty external that took a list of parameters
and returned a list of parameters without altering them!

What I really want is to be able to use the enormous resource of
proven algorithms that are available for doing mathematical stuff
quickly. I imagine that I would take the source of the empty external
and put the algorithm into its guts and then compile it for use. That
would allow me to make lots of useful things at little effort.

Maybe my lack of understanding of externals is showing :-)

--
Michael J. Lew

Senior Lecturer
Department of Pharmacology