"refresh" the Finder?

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Thu Feb 3 15:43:29 EST 2005

Clicking on the window (or in the case of the desktop, on the desktop)
refreshes the display.

Meanwhile, you could try using AppleScript to tell the finder to delete
the file or folder, rather than deleting it from Rev... maybe the
Finder will automatically refresh itself if you do it that way?  Not
sure, just a thought.