New Externals...

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Thu Feb 3 14:24:13 EST 2005

"Going to be" cross-platform?  Check here:

http://www.mono-project.com/

Hmm... what about a Rev runtime for .net?  I think .net will be
available for Windows Mobile soon (is it already?), so a .net runtime
version would automatically provide support for software on Windows
Mobile, Windows itself (2000+, correct?), and apparently Mono-supported
platforms as well (various flavors of Linux, plus OS X more or less --
more soon, I hope) -- and possibly even future platforms which don't
even exist yet!