New Externals...

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu Feb 3 13:44:52 EST 2005

The recent altBrowser bundle offering was a success thanks to RR users
all over the world. A personal thank-you from Chris and I for all of
your support. And thanks to RunRev for an excellent job of helping to
get the word out.

We're currently working on a free upgrade for altBrowser (both Mac and
PC) which we hope will be out next week.

So, this got Chris and I thinking about other externals. Before we
started, we wanted to get some feedback from RR users as which externals
you would like to see. Keep in mind, they need to be cross-platform, and
they need to have some sort of mass market appeal.

Here are a couple of ideas we have:

1) USB external support. That about says it all right there!

2) Image Effects library. The ability to import/export many different
formats, apply special effects like dropped shadows, borders, sharpen
and blur and more.

If you have any other ideas, please let us know, either on this list or off.

Thanks again!

-Chipp Walters
Altuit, Inc.