Groups and cloning

Jerry Balzano gjbalzano at popmail.ucsd.edu
Thu Feb 3 13:40:16 EST 2005

Thanks, Chipp & Jacque, that worked.  Since this difference between
"copy" and "clone" might be missed by someone else (and also just for
fun), I added a "web note" to the "copy" command (hmmm, maybe I should
have added it to "clone" instead), and — perhaps I shouldn't be amazed
by this — that worked just fine too! (i.e. I can download/read my web
note when I'm on a different computer).

	- Jerry