Scrolling groups get messed up after saving

Frank Leahy frank at backtalk.com
Thu Feb 3 11:51:43 EST 2005

Jonathan ,

Yes, I've seen the same thing.

There appears to be an instant when the save dialog is still up, the
stack gets saved, the scrollbar moves just slightly, the save dialog
disappears, and the bits under the dialog box are restored incorrectly
(so everything is off by 2-3 pixels).  Looks like sh-t, but there seems
to be nothing I can do about it.

Is this a problem on during development, or are you seeing this in an
application as well?  If it's just during development, I find that
scrolling up and down a little fixes the visual garbage.

-- Frank

Web Photos Pro: Software for Photo Bloggers and Other Photo Power Users
See us on the web at http://www.webphotospro.com/

On Feb 3, 2005, at 5:00 PM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com