Scrolling groups get messed up after saving

Frank Leahy frank at backtalk.com
Thu Feb 3 03:45:37 EST 2005

Jonathan,

Are you choosing save from the file menu while the stack is still open,
and after the save completes the stack is messed up?

Or are you closing the stack after the save, and on reopen it's messed
up?

-- Frank

Web Photos Pro: Software for Photo Bloggers and Other Photo Power Users
See us on the web at http://www.webphotospro.com/

On Feb 2, 2005, at 10:36 PM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com