et scrollbar values to decimals -- 1/100's ths

Michael J. Lew michaell at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Feb 2 17:04:12 EST 2005

>Sivakatirswami wrote:
>I set a scroll bar number format to "#.00"  but I am unable to set the
>beginning and ending values to a decimal value.. Are we only allowed
>positive whole integers ? (That's what I seem to be limited to...)

You can set the start and endvalues to non integers by script and
from the messagebox.

In my opinion the values and behaviour of scrollbars are poorly
thought-out and the scrollbar object properties inspector is
confusing and limited. I'm alone in these opinions, however...

Regards,
--
Michael J. Lew

Senior Lecturer