SpellCheck (re-inventing the wheel)

Scott Morrow scott at elementarysoftware.com
Wed Feb 2 02:19:19 EST 2005

After seeing this thread on SpellCheck I've added a stack to revonline
under Utilities -> "Spell Checker in OSX"  or Scott's user space.

This stack demonstrates how to use Jean-Baptiste LE STANG's <
http://www.lestang.org/ >  free Scripting Addition  XSpell.osax to add
OSX's spell checking ability to a Revolution stack or application
running under OSX 10.3 or better.  I've included scripts for saving to
and reading from a custom user dictionary as well as a script for
automatically installing XSpell from a .app if XSpell has been
previously copied into the .app's bundle.

-Scott Morrow

Elementary Software
(Now with 20% less chalk dust !)
web     http://elementarysoftware.com/