Printing Crashes Rev in OSX

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Tue Feb 1 23:09:33 EST 2005

OK problem solved and an important lesson learned.

he who fails to "break" on each case  may experience strange anomalies

the culprint was in the menu selection switch statement

case "Print"
     printTranscript
case "Quit"
     save this stack
     quit
break

end switch

changing this to

  case "Print"
     printTranscript
     break

case "Quit"
     save this stack
     quit
break

and printing worked fine and Rev remained alive.. one  would not expect
the switch to dropdown to "quit" since quit was not chosen, but that
appears to be what happened.

case closed....