[OT] Win convention question

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Tue Feb 1 19:50:11 EST 2005

You can't possibly be expected to track down prefs files for each user
on a multiuser system.  Consider that the uninstaller may be running on
a system where the software would be accessed by users who have roaming
profiles on a windows server; the preferences would not be stored on
the local machine, and the account under which the installer is run may
not even have access to the users' profiles in order to delete the
prefs files even if it tried!

What are the bonus points good 4, btw?  ;-)