Standalones

Martin Baxter martin at materiaprima.fsnet.co.uk
Tue Feb 1 15:41:51 EST 2005

Well, I entered an enhancement request in bugilla (#2570).

I realised this could be useful to me too as I almost always use my Windows
machine for development (it being newest and therefore fastest), but still
need to support my legacy Macs for the forseeable future, and currently am
struggling to afford the UK renewal price for my lapsed enterprise license.

Martin Baxter