I Was Wrong

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Tue Dec 27 13:47:06 EST 2005

>As you were.
>
>Inadequate testing led to my earlier post about how to automate Rev apps in
>OS X. For reasons I don't yet fully understand, other apps will launch this
>way but Rev standalones don't, at least not predictably or reliably.
>
>I'm going to investigate the reason.

"I was wrong" is the most beautiful sequence of three words in the
English language. I tell my marital counseling clients it beat the
heck out of "I love you," not to mention, "love you, honey."

Think about how seldom we hear this phrase in our daily lives!

OT, I know. Hope not annoying.

Cheers,

Tim