Ask & Answer

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Tue Dec 27 09:12:24 EST 2005

Hi Joe,

Le 26 déc. 05 à 18:17, LunchnMeets at aol.com a écrit :

> 1) How do I delete the rev logo from ask and answer dialog boxes?

This question has been answered :-)

> 2) On ask dialog boxes how do I insert the cursor at the end of my
> default
> answer rather than have the default answer selected?

As far as I know, there is only one way to achieve such a goal:
You have to modify the script of the card of the Ask Dialog stack:
Replace:

on openField
   select text of the target
end openField

by

on openField
   select after text of the target
end openField

In order to do that, backup the "license.rev" stack first!

More generally, the "How to Display and Manage Ask Dialogs" and "How
to Display and Manage Answer Dialogs" tutorials might help you:
You will access this tutorial through "Tutorials Picker" a free
plugin that interfaces with the So Smart Software website in order to
display all available tutorials stacks directly from the web.
You will find it by going to http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/.
Revolution/Plugins or Tutorials section.

Best Regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet