[OT] Bush-like weasel words about standalone

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Sat Dec 24 12:45:51 EST 2005

Jim,

That sounds like a wonderful history. You know when a friend of mine
died I was 'given' a camel in the will but no one could 'find' the
camel so I did not get it. Long story there but anyway I am glad I
didn't since I now have no place to keep it. I was given the Farm and
sadly have to sell it to pay off his debts.

Camels, VWs, DJs, and Revolution. Who'd a thunk it...

Tom