Debugging and the execution path

Dennis Brown see3d at writeme.com
Fri Dec 23 15:15:01 EST 2005

Saving the watched set with the object is useful, because you may
have more than one project you are working on and debugging.  It is
nice to start up where you left off --when rev crashes due to some
horrible bug in your code.

On the other hand, if you keep most of your handlers in a stack or
card script, then it is not as useful having them saved on an object
by object basis, because all the scripts are in the same object.

Still, all things considered custom properties are a reasonable and
simple way to keep track of debugging stuff.

Dennis