A supplement suite of office programs?

Lynch, Jonathan bnz2 at cdc.gov
Thu Dec 22 14:00:19 EST 2005

Well - the self-installation and document-launching components are
windows-specific. Sarah is working on making mac-components for those,
and when she does I will add them to the original stacks, with a bit of
code for detecting which platform is running.

I can send the stack to you directly, which should run no problem (minus
those two components)