[Directly On Topic] Cheesed Off

Mathewson richmond at mail.maclaunch.com
Thu Dec 22 07:03:31 EST 2005

Having had an 'awful' December with all sorts of debate
about what the RR use-list should be for - and as a result
of rulings by the Runtime Revolution High-Heid-Yuns, having
started a Yahoo Group for discussing Graphic stuff, and
being the moderator of a rev-biz group - I am cheesed-off
to see that some folk just 'don't get it' and want to
continue using the RR use-list for MOT (Madly Off Topic)
stuff about their bashy old cars.

I post all my OT stuff to either of the above Groups or to
the nifty little Trash can that sitteth on my computer's
desktop.

So why won't the bashy old car club either found a group
"Runtime Revolution programmers who like comparing notes
about bashy old cars" / "rev-bangers"?

On a lighter note, to the Christians: "Happy Christmas",
and the non-Christians my similar sentiments without in
anyway denigrating your religious traditions.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson
See Mathewson's software at:

http://members.maclaunch.com/richmond/default.html