empty customPropertySet and array notation

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Thu Dec 22 05:08:44 EST 2005

Scott, you have to specify what object the custom property set
belongs to, so to get a a value from a custom property set.

get the cpsName["foo"] of fld "myField"

if the set doesn't exist, or if the specified element doesn't exist,
the above will return empty, but if the object doesn't exist, you'll
get an error.

Mark