Debugging and the execution path

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Thu Dec 22 00:46:38 EST 2005

On Dec 20, 2005, at 10:54 AM, Mark Wieder wrote:
> Well, you're certainly not going to get an argument from me. It's not
> a case of keep-things-as-they-are or go back to a editing just a
> single script at a time. I think a tabbed script editor window with
> tabs for each script you're editing or debugging would suit my needs.
> The windows-all-over-the-screen thing gets to be a pain.

I guess I wasn't being clear. I would never want to be restricted to
just one script editor window. I just want a single debugging window
with an integrated variable watcher panel and execution context panel
(which would let me switch between the scripts in the calling chain.
Bonus points for being able to enter arbitrary expressions to watch
their value as execution proceeds.

gc