Rev Internal Data Structures

Michael Mandaville transcom at comcast.net
Wed Dec 21 12:45:27 EST 2005

Everyone, thanks for the help.

If I used Fields (or tables in fields)  in a data stack that is hidden, what
is the limit to the number of entries from the user?

If I can figure out where to put all the data that I know will be generated,
I can make good progress toward the app.   Does anybody have a miniexample
that they can share that shows User Entry Fields going to such a TABLE or
FIELD WITH GRIDS&TABS.

I assume that the TABLE or FIELD WITH GRID&TABS would operate like a
traditional DB table.  Or bad assumption, too much early eggnog?

Thanks,
Michael