The Hypercard Navigator Palette is revived!

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Tue Dec 20 02:40:10 EST 2005

Judy,

Im sorry to hear of these crashes...

Thanks to ChatRev and a few improvements I made for sound feedback I found
out that QuickTime was not just crashing Rev but also rebooting my machine -
it's a hardware conflict or failure due to my sound card (which still works
perfectly out of this)... Go figure...

The CPU hogging I don't get though... If I drag the window bar (a mousedown
script) the cpu (a P4 3GHz) will go as high as 25% but no more...

Meanwhile I uploaded a newer version with the mouserelease issue fixed
thanks to Jim... And a few more amazingly complex issues involved in making
simple stacks thanks to Eric Chatonet!

hope that fares better ;)

http://monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=194

Xavier